A Recap of Sabbath Services at the Great House of Yahweh…
In preparation for the weekly Sabbath, our Prep Day should not be about seeking entertainment, shopping, or having fun, it should be about preparing for the Sabbath. As part of our preparation, we may consider listening to a sermon or two, revisiting our notes from the previous week and, of course, reading from The Book of Yahweh.
Our first teacher today, Deacon Buffalo Bill spoke on the “Curses of Disobedience and the Blessings of Obedience.” With Deuteronomy 30:19 and Chapter 28, the Deacon gave plenty of examples to support what Yahweh instructed. I Samuyl 15:3, 15, 22-23, Genesis 4:7, II Kings 5:10-14 and Exodus 19:5-6 are references for our studies. “Remember, we must overcome sin.” If we do what Yahweh says, we will be a special treasure to Yahweh.
Deacon Yisrayl David connected the Character Unit of the Peaceful Solution Character Education Program with Proverbs 24:16 to help the Righteous work through how to get back up after a fall.
• The steps include 1) acknowledge we made a mistake, 2) use character to maintain character, draw from positive traits to build upon, 3) learn from our mistakes by thinking what lesson is learned.
• With some solid encouragement not to fall in the rut of negative attitudes, calling ourselves useless, defeatist names, etc., the Deacon wisely reminds us that Yahweh is in control, and He allows our testing and trials. Therefore, we ought to focus on our life’s lessons in Yahweh’s House.
• Citing Iyyob as example, he admonishes us not to allow pride to creep into our lives, and no matter what occurs, we should never blame Yahweh.
• In order to “get back up” after a fall and to survive “all the craziness around us,” strive for humility and know that Yahweh will never turn His back on us.
The Great Kohan Yahshua’s title was “Why Do We Run When No One is Chasing Us – Perfect Love Casts Out All Fear.” Proverbs 28:1, I Yahchanan 3:4, 7-8, 10, and the knowledge that Yahweh teaches us, through His House, show what the patterns are that would lead us to death from the one leading to life everlasting.
Drawing away from Yahweh’s House, the Sabbath, and the Work are initial parts of the pattern that leads us away from life. Our job is not to tear down everyone around us but to encourage one another.
Remember, there is no fear in love. (I Yahchanan 4:18) We ought not “avoid the drama, but rather work Lawfully toward correcting the problems.” Ultimately, there are no negative consequences from keeping Yahweh’s Laws.
In the news, presented by the Great Kohan Yliyah include the following…
• Norway – Staggering number of children taken from their parents by Social Services
• Protests turn violent in Brazil
• In efforts to destroy Zika Virus in S. Carolina – 2.5 million honeybees killed
• Benefits of honey include its ability to fight bacterial infection
• The Catholic Church owns one out of six hospital beds, worldwide
• Chicago saw 81 murders in the month of August
• Lake Mead, which supplies large portions of western US, is at record low level with no hope in sight
• WHO warning of drug resistant Chlamydia, Syphilis, and Gonorrhea (of course this comes as no news flash to us because Yisrayl has been teaching of this danger for years and years)
• FDA begins pulling anti-bacterial soap off shelves, because they have proved to be ineffective (and where did we hear that before – Yisrayl’s teachings)
• Mother Theresa to be pronounced a saint regardless of the fact that she lost faith in god
Our Great Teacher, Yisrayl Hawkins, continues on the subject of the original sons of Yahweh and brings to light the court/trial that is underway at this time throughout the earth.
We are witnesses for Yahweh in this trial, much like Iyyob was a witness when he lived.
Satan is the accuser, and as she accused Iyyob, she stands with her sons to accuse The Book of Yahweh and us at this time. Therefore, Yahweh permits our tests and trials as He permitted The Book of Yahweh to be taken from the people for 1500 years. We are witnesses to the fact that without The Book of Yahweh, mankind has deteriorated on all levels of morality, and the earth and the inhabitants thereof suffer exceedingly.
Citing the state of Oklahoma as example, Yisrayl listed the number of earthquakes to hit the state over the past day, week, month, and year (7, 28, 107, and 2,503). This was unheard of when Yisrayl lived in the area as a boy and young man.
The first thing taught in The House of Yahweh by the Priests of Yahweh is to seek first the Kingdom of Yahweh and His Righteousness. The original sons of Yahweh were tested and proved they were unacceptable for Yahweh’s Kingdom. Yahweh said those to receive offices in His Kingdom would be in His Image and Likeness.
Yahweh shows we will always have jobs in His Kingdom – jobs of Righteous teachers. Priests and Priestesses will not be teachers sitting behind a desk; they will be workers, knowing agriculture, mechanics, etc. and the basics of all life.
Pastor reminds us that The Book of Yahweh is to be read daily. It is a Law of Yahweh, and he shares with us his life-long love of the Holy Writings. This Book is a Book of Life and in searching through it, as it says in Isayah 34:16, Yisrayl understands that the Book is alive, thanks to his knowledge of microorganisms. His students understand and say, Praise Yahweh!
Yahweh will not allow this Last House of Yahweh to be destroyed, because it has already been proven (to heaven and earth) what sin would bring to the earth.
The UN is sounding the alarm on increasing numbers of HIV cases annually. Now (as in finally), they are saying that the “power of prevention is not being realized.” Thankfully, that power of prevention has been taught in The House of Yahweh from its onset and for that matter, from the very beginning. Taking a chapter out of Leviticus would undoubtedly help the UN in its warning message – namely Leviticus 18.
Thank you, Yisrayl for teaching us the power of prevention!
In Conclusion, we have included Pastor’s directive to shuffle a couple of key Scriptures together for the Big Picture… Genesis 3:5 followed by Deuteronomy 30:17-18.
For He knows that in the day you eat of it, your eyes will be opened, and you will be as gods, knowing Righteousness and evil. If your heart turns away, and you are not obedient, and you are drawn away to submit to gods, to worship them by serving them – I declare to you this day that you will surely perish; you will not prolong your days in the land which you cross over to the Yardan to possess. (Paraphrased: you will not achieve Salvation and Eternal Life)