1329. Bthuwl beth-ool’ for 1328; Bethul (i.e. Bethuel), a place in Palestine:–Bethuel.
1328. Bthuw’el beth-oo-ale’ apparently from the same as 1326 and 410; destroyed of God(Yahweh warns not punish; they bring destruction on themselves); Bethuel, the name of a nephew of Abraham, and of a place in Palestine:–Bethuel. Compare 1329.
1326. bathah baw-thaw’ probably an orthographical variation for 1327; desolation:–waste.
1327. battah bat-taw’ feminine from an unused root (meaning to break in pieces) (Daniyl 2:40); desolation:–desolate.
410. ‘el ale shortened from 352; strength; as adjective, mighty; especially the Almighty (but used also of any deity) (in other words…by the god-worshippers):–God (god), X goodly, X great, idol, might(-y one), power, strong. Compare names in “-el.”
352. ‘ayil ah’-yil from the same as 193; properly, strength; hence, anything strong; specifically a chief (politically); also a ram (from his strength); a pilaster (as a strong support); an oak or other strong tree:–mighty (man), lintel, oak, post, ram, tree. (original name of “Abel Way” road was called “Oak Forest” road)
193. ‘uwl ool from an unused root meaning to twist, (like a rope is twisted; makes the rope stronger, not stiff but will be able to give a little and not break. Roping a cow uses the same technique. The rope will be strong enough to hold the cow but not break its neck) i.e. (by implication) be strong; the body (as being rolled together); also powerful:–mighty, strength. (Malakyah 4)
1329. diermeneuodee-er-main-yoo’-o from 1223 and 2059; to explain thoroughly, by implication, to translate:–expound, interpret(-ation). (Isayah 44:7 Who will foretell?…through the 2 Witnesses)
1223. diadee-ah’ a primary preposition denoting the channel of an act; through (in very wide applications, local, causal, or occasional):–after, always, among, at, to avoid, because of (that), (Vatican had their own interpretations rendering the bible, but Yisrayl Hawkins uses scriptures, line upon line percept upon percept, to interpret the scripture Isayah 25:9-10) briefly, by, for (cause) … fore, from, in, by occasion of, of, by reason of, for sake, that, thereby, therefore, X though, through(-out), to, wherefore, with (-in). In composition it retains the same general importance.
2059. hermeneuoher-mayn-yoo’-o from a presumed derivative of 2060 (as the god of language) (god…meaning father. Yahweh is the father of language. The language referred here is English. Just as the bible was translated to the English language, King James Bible, so that Yisrayl Hawkins may be trained with the words of Yahweh. Yahweh also prophesied He would be using the English language through Yisrayl in Isayah 28:11); to translate:–interpret.
2060. Hermesher–mace‘ perhaps from 2046; Hermes, the name of the messenger of the Greek deities; also of a Christian:–Hermes, Mercury.
2046. ereo er-eh’-o probably a fuller form of 4483; an alternate for 2036 in certain tenses; to utter, i.e. speak or say:–call, say, speak (of), tell.
(# 2060 & # 2046 definition are used by the Vatican…their works are guess work just like how they use words like “perhaps” and “probably”)
4483. rheo hreh’-o, for certain tenses of which a prolonged form ereo er-eh’-o is used; and both as alternate for 2036 perhaps akin (or identical) with 4482 (through the idea of pouring forth); to utter, i.e. speak or say:–command, make, say, speak (of). Compare 3004.
2036. epo ep’-o a primary verb (used only in the definite past tense, the others being borrowed from 2046, 4483, and 5346); to speak or say (by word or writing):–answer, bid, bring word, call, command, grant, say (on), speak, tell. Compare 3004.
(#4483 & #2036 are the root Strong’s Greek meaning of the Hebrew Gematria #1329. “To speak or say by word or writing” refers to all of Yisrayl Hawkins’s sermons, books, Prophetic Word, Newsletters, Press Releases and so much more. Isayah 44:5 Yisrayl will subscribe with his hand)
Abel Way – English Gematria: # 414
414. ‘Ela’ ay-law’ a variation of 424; oak; Ela, an Israelite:–Elah.
424. ‘elah ay-law’ feminine of 352; an oak or other strong tree:–elm, oak, teil-tree. (This number is leading back to the same numbers found in the Hebrew Gematria #1329 in the Hebrew Strong’s Concordance with the same meaning “oak tree”)
352. ‘ayil ah’-yil from the same as 193; properly, strength(Malakyah 4:5 strength of Yahweh are His Laws and Prophecies); hence, anything strong; specifically a chief (politically); also a ram (from his strength); a pilaster (as a strong support); an oak or other strong tree:–mighty (man), lintel, oak, post, ram, tree. (Tree of Righteousness Genesis 2 & Mattithyah 7)
193. ‘uwl ool from an unused root meaning to twist(like a rope to make it stronger), i.e. (by implication) be strong; the body (as being rolled together); also powerful:–mighty, strength. (Malakyah 4)
414.anektoterosan-ek-tot’-er-os comparative of a derivative of 430; more endurable:–more tolerable. (speaking of our test & trials)
430.anechomaian-ekh’-om-ahee middle voice from 303 and 2192; to hold oneself up against, i.e. (figuratively) put up with:–bear with, endure, forbear, suffer.
303.anaan-ah’ a primary preposition and adverb; properly, up; but (by extension) used (distributively) severally, or (locally) at (etc.):–and, apiece, by, each, every (man), in, through. In compounds (as a prefix) it often means (by implication) repetition, intensity, reversal, etc.
2192.echoekh’-o, including an alternate form scheo skheh’-o; (used in certain tenses only) a primary verb; to hold (used in very various applications, literally or figuratively, direct or remote; such as possession; ability, contiuity, relation, or condition):–be (able, X hold, possessed with), accompany, + begin to amend, can(+ -not), X conceive, count, diseased, do + eat, + enjoy, + fear, following, have, hold, keep, + lack, + go to law, lie, + must needs, + of necessity, + need, next, + recover, + reign, + rest, + return, X sick, take for, + tremble, + uncircumcised, use.
Abel Way – Simple Gematria: # 69
69. ‘eben eh’-ben (Aramaic) corresponding to 68:–stone. (Yisrayl’s Lot which is us and this work)
68. ‘eben eh’-ben from the root of 1129 through the meaning to build; a stone:–+ carbuncle, + mason, + plummet(of Righteousness Zercharyah 4:9-10, which the Two Witnesses will use to build The House of Yahweh Zercharyah 5:10-11), (chalk-, hail-, head-, sling-)stone(-ny), (divers) weight(-s).
1129. banah baw-naw’ a primitive root; to build (literally and figuratively):–(begin to) build(-er), obtain children, make, repair, set (up), X surely.
69.agrupneoag-roop-neh’-o ultimately from 1(as negative particle) and 5258; to be sleepless, i.e. keep awake:–watch. (Deuteronomy 12:15 watch your feet & Mattithyah 24:42-44 Yahshua tells us to watch)
1. a al’-fah of Hebrew origin; the first letter of the alphabet; figuratively, only (from its use as a numeral) the first: –Alpha. Often used (usually an, before a vowel) also in composition (as a contraction from 427) in the sense of privation; so, in many words, beginning with this letter; occasionally in the sense of union (as a contraction of 260).
5258.hupnoshoop’-nos from an obsolete primary (perhaps akin to 5259 through the idea of subsilience); sleep, i.e. (figuratively) spiritual torpor:–sleep.
5259.hupohoop-o’ a primary preposition; under, i.e. (with the genitive case) of place (beneath), or with verbs (the agency or means, through); (with the accusative case) of place (whither (underneath) or where (below) or time (when (at)):–among, by, from, in, of, under, with. In the comparative, it retains the same general applications, especially of inferior position or condition, and specially, covertly or moderately.
(# 1 is in the negative form when it comes to its definition relating to #69. Therefore #1 put with #5258 is telling us NOT to be spiritually asleep, but be watchful)