A Recap of Sabbath Services at the Great House of Yahweh…
II Kepha 3:17 You therefore, beloved, since you know these things beforehand, beware that none of you fall from your own steadfastness…
Deacon Yisrayl David told us to Feed and Build the Character of Yahweh within Ourselves. Citing a 12/21/1996 sermon called “Food of the Spirit,” by Yisrayl Hawkins, the Deacon refreshes our minds on how the Spirit (Character and Laws) of Yahweh can be fed to further growth in our lives…
• Read/study/meditate on Yahweh’s Laws to keep the Spirit within us strong and healthy
• Yahchanan 6:63 clearly states that it is Spirit that gives life; our human body was designed to live forever, but sin brought sickness and death.
• We need repetition; therefore, rise early to pray and study.
• We have plenty of resources, so find an area of interest, and build from there.
• Learning to love the Laws will help us to learn to rejoice through all our tests/trials/struggles.
• Negative influences will grieve our Spirit, so keeping positive influences around us at all times is extremely important.
• Ephesians 4 provides a “to do” list and a guide, and sometimes it requires that we force ourselves to break away from negative influences, which can oftentimes act as a drug that needs a repeat fix.
Great Kohan Benyamin and Kohan Yliyah presented events that influence the world in negative ways. Everything is lining up as we see the Prophecies fulfilled. Their sermons were a great introduction to Pastor’s sermon.
The Great Kohan Yisrayl Hawkins draws our attention to the latest news events, in which both Muslims and forms of holiness are under attack. Pastor also reminds us that holiness in behavior is what the Kingdom of Yahweh will be built upon. Women will not strike out to be independent of their fathers or husbands; they will be protected by their Righteous conduct.
Reading through Revelation 17 and 18, Yisrayl explains how the divining serpent (Vatican) rules the nations. The recent Paris Climate Change Summit shows all 196 nations following the direction from this serpent. Yisrayl cautions that we keep abreast of developments, especially as talk turns to making changes to the Constitution.
The Roman Empire is in the progress of being resurrected; as we see greater security measures infringing on freedoms, we see the fulfillment of Revelation 17 and 18. Yisrayl explains the desolation or destruction that will take place in one hour. He helps us to recognize how awesome this Prophecy is by the fact that it was written hundreds of years before the capability came into being in 1934 (computer/nuclear bomb).
Experts in the fields of nuclear weapons concur that yes, it is possible that the end of civilization is probable in the event of an “accident” when super powers remain on high alert and suspicious of one another.
We conclude with Revelation 18:19 … in one hour she is made desolate.