A Recap of Sabbath Services at the Great House of Yahweh…
… So run your race that you may lay hold of the prize and make it yours. And everyone who competes conducts himself temperately in all things. Now they compete to obtain a perishable crown; but we for an imperishable crown. (I Corinthians 9:24 – 25)
The Great Kohan Kepha explained his title, Bound for the Crown as opposed to being Bound for the Euphrates River. Going over a 2006 quote from Yisrayl Hawkins, the Kohan detailed what it means to compete for the crown. Scriptures from I Corinthians 9:24, I Kepha 1:6-7, Hebrews 12:13-14, 11:13, 16 helped him to deliver the following points…
• We are called to do a Work, a Work that involves physical labor but also the effort necessary to practice becoming teachers.
• We are to teach the Message, which will bring Peace to the world and the universe. Furthermore, this Message, when taught, will maintain this Peace for all Eternity.
• Although we compete for a crown, we do not compete against one another.
• He reminds us that it is important to keep the other person’s feelings, emotions, etc. in perspective. Yahweh has called us to perfect our walk among our brethren.
• We run an individual race; we compete for an imperishable crown that will not deteriorate. It cannot be stolen. Therefore, we need to keep our minds on the goal in order to keep our focus in perspective.
• Although we gain strength by enduring through the tests, trials, and struggles, we must consider one another, and the Kohan stresses that we do not have permission to be short or rude to others.
The Great Kohan David presented a detailed study from the Book of Daniyl. Going over Daniyl’s Prophecies, specifically Chapter 8, the Kohan explained how and when the Sanctuary would be cleansed.
Daniyl described four world-ruling kingdoms in the second chapter, and Kohan David drew parallels from Daniyl’s Prophecy to compare events from recorded history. Tracing the life of Alexander the Great and those who followed his reign, the Kohan explains how and why most historians erroneously assumed that the Prophecies in Chapter 8 have already been fulfilled.
Taking his time and presenting the details thoroughly, we can readily see that Daniyl referred to the Last Days when he recorded his vision. Of great significance is the Scriptural record of Daniyl witnessing his own resurrection, by the Last Days’ Witness, Yisrayl Hawkins. (Daniyl 8:18)
Details were given about the 2,300 days from 338 b.c.e. to 1962, which marked the beginning work of the Two Witnesses, at a time when US/USSR relations were strained over the Cuban Missile Crisis. Kohan David explains this time began the cleansing of the Sanctuary.
Highlighting the onset of this Great Work, Kohan David and Kohan Zephanyah re-enacted the 1962 radio broadcast between JG Hawkins (who asked the Scriptural questions) and Bill (Yisrayl) Hawkins (who gave the truthful answers).
What is the essence of Daniyl’s Prophecy on cleansing the Sanctuary?
• To turn Yahweh’s People to Righteousness
• To sanctify them and make them Holy
• To those who overcome – they will receive the white stone of acquittal
In conclusion, we acknowledge how thankful we are for the continued instruction, direction, and correction we receive from the Great House of Yahweh.