A Recap of Sabbath Services at the Great House of Yahweh…
Surely righteousness and mercy will follow us all the days of our lives; and we will dwell in The House of Yahweh forever! (Psalm 23:6) Note: the original writings did not say the house of the lord.
Sons of Yisrayl Abel, Yedidiyah, and Deacon Melchizedek presented two great speeches that once again spoke of choices that are before us.
1) Being in unity with Yahweh when we observe the Seventh Day Sabbath marks us as Yahweh’s People. Christianity, by observing Sunday, Lord’s Day clearly separates them from Yahweh. Regardless of their thoughts and opinions, Yahweh leaves no doubt which Day to keep as the Day of Rest. Revelation 12:9 exposes the culprit behind the deception, Satan the Devil.
2) When it comes to having peace, only the Laws of Yahweh offers any guarantee. With a definition for the word peace and excerpts from Yisrayl Hawkins’ sermons, it is easy to see that true peace can only be found at The House of Yahweh. With stats of wars over the years among the nations, today the ongoing conflicts continue in place after place and with the cost of wars in the trillions of dollars, it makes sense to read Deuteronomy 28 and 30 and make the choice of blessings by keeping Yahweh’s Laws.
The Great Kohan David went over dates and events, which all point to Babylon in the process of falling at this time. Comparing Yahweh’s seven-year calendar, with prophecies on allotted remaining time for the last Vatican Pope (1,290 days or 42 months Revelation 13:5), we are encouraged to see Last Days’ prophecies coming to pass.
• The Day of Atonement, September 24th of this year marks Yahweh’s Year of Mercy – the sixth year and the year for third tithe. Third tithe shows our love for Yahweh’s Law and for the poor, needy, widows, etc.
• Coming as no surprise, Pope Francis called it the holy year of mercy by offering a Catholic Indulgence that only amounts to reduced time for sins in their mythological purgatory.
• Yahweh’s mercy is far superior in that Yahweh’s House teaches people not to sin and with our Faithful High Priest Yahshua, atonement is made for past sins and living according to Yahweh’s Laws bring health, peace, and joy.
• Currently in Yahweh’s Year of Mercy, we anticipate the seventh year – Yahweh’s Year of Release!
The Great Kohan Yliyah presented news to include the staggering statistic that 1 in 5 Americans take at least one medication/day for mental disorders – that is 20% of the people and with most of them in possession of firearms, confused minds is becoming alarming. Anti-psychotic drugs bring in billions of dollars in sales every year. Therefore, the problem is not likely to go away easily. Bird Flu is causing poultry availability issues along with health and financial problems. California mudslide leaves many vehicles and motorists stranded.
Our Great Teacher, Pastor Yisrayl Hawkins presented the fact that Ebola is now a known STD. That information did not come as a surprise to the congregation, as Yisrayl has been teaching about unclean animals and microbes for literally years. It does generate a time of rejoicing when scientific/medical world catches up with Yahweh and His Laws of healthy living.
On this day, Yisrayl reviewed several key areas of doctrine:
Yahweh is not a god. Those who say “grace” are all but hypocrites when they know that Grace is a goddess and has nothing whatsoever with giving thanks to Yahweh our Creator.
When Yisrayl and The House of Yahweh published The Mark of the Beast in 1976, attempting to tell the truth they were only met with hatred. This is markedly similar to Yahshua who stated He was hated for speaking the Truth.
Isayah 34:16 tells us to search out The Book of Yahweh and read but the fourth beast, spoken of by Daniyl, destroyed The House of Yahweh, murdered the saints, took the Holy Writings from the people, and removed the Name of Yahweh and Yahshua from the scriptures.
We do not have a New Covenant but a continuation of the original, to write Yahweh’s Laws in our hearts and minds, so that all people could learn the ways of peace and learn war – no more!
Conclusion: The Last Days are upon us. Today, the US and Russia are fighting each other in Syria – end time prophecies are near. We look forward to Yahweh’s Year of Release.