A Recap of Sabbath Services at the Great House of Yahweh…
On this 45th day of the Omer, with five days to the Great Feast of Pentecost, Yahweh’s People determine to remain tethered to Yahweh’s Servant, Yisrayl, and the Teachings of The House of Yahweh.
Sons of Yisrayl Abil, Deacon Yedidiyah spoke on false teachers who deceive by imitating the truth, and Deacon White Buffalo spoke about the beasts described in Revelation 13. Deacon Sholomo spoke on Yisrayl’s writings being backed by Yahweh and the Prophecies.
The Great Kohan Benyamin C. referenced the following Scriptures: Acts 7:42, Daniyl 7:7-8, Deuteronomy 28:63, Amosyah 5:25, Romans 11:19-22. He listed the following numbers with their associated meanings 3069, 509, 4535, 678, 2376, 396, 697, 698, 7231, 525, 857, 527.
The Great Kohan Yliyah H. presented the news. The following are but a few articles shown today…
• Bombing in Syria with casualties
• President Trump signing major arms deal with Saudi Arabia
• China/US tension
Our Great Teacher, Yisrayl Hawkins spoke on the Feast of Pentecost and the Last of the First Fruits; he expounded on what our Work will entail.
1. Yahweh will entrust us to guard and keep the microorganisms
2. We believe without seeing
He also gave a cautionary teaching on the dangers of worshipping the dead along with Yahshua’s supporting teaching on this subject.
Daniyl 9:24-27 shows that the time period we are in relates to world news
• These verses shows that Yahshua fulfilled Prophecies about Him
• Last part of these verses show the Prophecies being fulfilled in our time
• Supporting reference – Revelation 9:13-20; Yisrayl wrote about this in several of his books including The Mark of the Beast and Birth of the Nuclear Baby
• Seven Last Plagues and the Seven Bowls – then they will let the people go and Pastor drew parallels between the days of Mosheh and today
1. Pastor says those who worship God are actually worshipping the dead
2. When Yahweh’s Plan is complete, there will be no more Gods – anywhere
3. Righteousness is the keeping of Yahweh’s Laws – don’t steal, don’t commit adultery, etc.
Yisrayl refutes many of the Pope’s claims, which contradict Yahweh, His Laws, His Character, and His Judgments.
• Yahweh says to go to Yahweh’s House and seek Yahweh’s Righteousness first in their lives
• What frees us from sin? Repent and be converted
In Conclusion …If we continue in His Righteousness… “If” is a small word with a big meaning. Therefore, we must endeavor to fulfill our vows upon baptism and continue in the Righteousness of Yahweh.
NOTE - ALL SHIPPING WILL BE PAUSED from 9/19/21 - 10/3/21 to observe The Feast of Tabernacles --- Due to COVID-19, shipping to some oversees countries has been temporarily suspended. If you have any questions or concerns please email us at email@example.com or follow the link to see if your country is affected https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/international/welcome.htm