A Recap of Sabbath Services at the Great House of Yahweh…
With Pro-Life and Pro-Choice movements as an ongoing political/moral argument, Yisrayl Hawkins points out the obvious and he asks the question, “If the unborn is not alive, then why do they seek to kill it?””
Sons of Yisrayl Abel Deacon Nabayah and Deacon Yisrayl Abil spoke on the following topics:
• Prophecies on the Two Witnesses are being fulfilled today in this generation known as the Last Generation.
• The history of the invention of modern day television was on Aug 25, 1934. On August 25, 2011 (77 years later), Yisrayl saw the donkey vision over the original homestead.
The Great Kohan Benyamin C. spoke on the number 217 meaning “light” which is from 215 meaning “to be or become like, make shine of the face”. Furthermore, 217 also means “salt” showing wisdom in speech. Referring to the book, The Two Witnesses the New Light, Kohan Benyamin gave details on the Two Witnesses fulfilling Prophecy.
The Great Kohan Yliyah presented a few highlights on today’s news:
• Refugees continue to suffer with nations turning against them
• Ongoing fighting in Aleppo, Syria and drinking water tampered with
• US admitted using depleted uranium armaments in Syria, which caused health issues and defects to those exposed to this toxicity
• President Trump accuses the press core of lying (fake news) and, of course, Yisrayl Hawkins and The House of Yahweh are familiar with the out-an-out lies, half-truths, and propaganda of the media
The Greatest Teacher in the world, Yisrayl Hawkins, began with the fact that news events are running right along with Yahweh’s Prophecies. Furthermore, The House of Yahweh reaches out to the nations, which at this time is 114 nations including North Korea.
On this day, reading verses from Daniyl, Genesis, Revelation, Isayah and Zecharyah, Pastor begins a teaching that will lead up to our understanding, from Prophecy, the multitudes that will come to Yahweh’s House, many from among the world’s refugees.
Yisrayl rehearsed Prophecies about the Two Witnesses, the Work of Yahweh, the Quartet, the horns of the altar, the worst time of trouble, and the colors of a nuclear bomb.
Genesis Chapter 2 and Genesis 3:1-5 describe the evil of the Gods and the warning not to partake of this evil. The Gods do not have the ability to bring forth Righteousness. Furthermore, Revelation 17:18 describes the religion – the one that sits on the Seven Hills of Rome (the one that leads the kings of the earth).
In Conclusion: Let them (The Two Witnesses) bring forth Yahweh’s Message throughout the entire world – the Standard of Perfection.