A Recap of Sabbath Services at the Great House of Yahweh…
There is a new history underway in The House of Yahweh. For centuries, the abbreviations AD and BC have defined eras and times. Since the word Christ has nothing to do with our High Priest and Savior, Yahshua, (because it is a name of a mere pagan God), Yisrayl declares that from this day forward, we will always record time as either BY (Before Yahshua) or AY (After Yahshua). This declaration was met with a great sound as the congregation of believers, called out “Praise Yahweh!”
Son of Yisrayl Abel, Yedidiyah spoke on believing in Yahweh. He read the Law itself and stressed the importance in believing in Yahweh with all our heart, soul, and might. Yahweh is our Father and He brings us out and away from sin as we learn to obey Him through His Laws. Therefore, we must trust Yahweh and recognize that He is the Only Source of Power in the Universe.
Deacon Tawakyah presented a great refresher on the mark of the beast. Many misunderstand what this mark is, but we understand because of the preached and published words of Yisrayl Hawkins.
• The Mark of Yahweh – is the keeping of the Seventh Day Sabbath and Feast Days. These are a Sign or Mark of Yahweh upon those who obey.
• The mark of the beast – is the exact opposite, namely, breaking Yahweh’s Sabbath and Feast Days. The Deacon further explained that deception has led to people taking the mark of the beast upon themselves.
To explain how this deception came about, Deacon Tawakyah focused on t Easter and the Sunday Resurrection lies. The details are fully presented in Yisrayl’s writings in The Mark of the Beast, Volumes I and II.
In addition, he explained the meaning of the mark being in one’s hand and forehead, Daniyl’s prophesied four world-ruling kingdoms, the ten horns, the number 666, and the fact that Yahshua did not “do away” with any of Yahweh’s Laws (Mattithyah 5:17-18).
The beastly system – the fourth and last world-ruling system – changed the Mark of Yahweh, and Daniyl 7:25 supports this fact. (Daniyl 7:25 The Book of Yahweh or King James Amplified Version)
Deacon Yisrayl David stated that today’s news events clearly show Prophecy is being fulfilled in and around the Great River Euphrates. He presented various news clips that show the current devastation in the region that will lead to the prophesied nuclear war.
The Great Deacon David K. rehearsed the need to read the Mark of the Beast, Volumes I and II. He read Psalm 111:10 stressing that those who keep the Laws of Yahweh will have understanding, while Daniyl 12:10 reveals that the wicked – those who do not keep Yahweh’s Laws – will have no understanding.
Our Great Teacher, Yisrayl Hawkins also examined a few of today’s news events and tied them to Prophecy for our scriptural awareness. The anger we see in many world leaders is exactly as the Cain-like characteristics that were described thousands of years ago in the Book of Genesis.
Yisrayl states that Yahweh tells us in advance, what the news will be. Yahweh also reveals His every move, and He records it so we can “check Him out” to verify.
Yisrayl refreshes our knowledge in the Prophecies…
• Yahweh had a Plan in the beginning; He planned to make us into His Image and Likeness.
• He made us subject to vanity but able to overcome that vanity through the Laws of Yahweh.
• Micahyah 4:1-2 presents Yahweh’s Plan for His Last Days’ House. The Prophecies were recorded before Yahshua’s birth, and today, Yahshua Messiah is Mediator over The House of Yahweh.
• The prophesied Last Generation would see knowledge increase and the computer, bomb, and the birth of the Witness Yisrayl – all three events in 1934.
• The following Scriptures reveal Yahweh’s Plan to make man in His Image and taught by Yisrayl: Hebrews 1:1-2, Genesis 1:1,26, Yahchanan 1:1-4, 12, Genesis 2:9, 3:5, 1:14 (Daniyl 7:25), Deuteronomy 12:5-7, 30:15-19.
Yahweh has the power and ability to change mankind – He proved it through the Apostle Shaul, but Yisrayl explains that mankind would not learn a vital lesson. Yisrayl points out that today, mankind is learning that lesson (howbeit, the hard way), and we see it in the daily news. The devastation suffered by the people is evident when the nations reject Yahweh and His Laws of Life and Peace.
In conclusion, we quote Yisrayl as he says that Yahweh blesses us – we are blessed because Yahweh called us to His House. Let’s work hard at overcoming and making our election sure.