A Recap of Sabbath Services at the Great House of Yahweh…
Women’s Presentation – Endure Endurance
My brothers, count it all joy when you fall into various temptations; knowing that the testing of your faith develops endurance. And let endurance have its perfect work, that you may become perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
- Yahweh invited us to His House – we arrived with baggage; knowing this, practice patience, self-control, tolerance for one another
Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the perception of his friend.
- Endure others (tolerate) but know this—we must, first, work on ourselves
- Carnal mind, with its emotions, will keep focus on difficulties – rather acknowledge that endurance will produce in us what we are capable of
No chastening seems to be joyful at the present time, but grievous; nevertheless, afterward it produces the peaceable fruit of Righteousness, that is, for those who have been trained by it.
- Yahweh knows what we need — He allows us to grow through tests/trials
- Tests are like lessons that we can study/learn from—do not waste what can be learned through our enduring process
Is this not the kind of fast, that I have chosen: to loose the bands of wickedness; to undo the heavy burdens, to let the oppressed go free, and that you break every yoke?
- Yahweh created fasting for us—powerful tool given by Yahweh; Yahweh’s People, in unity, accomplish much; it is healthy for our physical bodies—stages of fasting show that fasting corrects/heals/aids metabolism
- Satan deceives mankind to believe they must eat throughout the day—Yahweh did not create us to snack all day long; practice fasting—assists health and endurance process
I gave them My Sabbaths, to be a sign between Me and them, that they might know that I am Yahweh Who sanctifies them.
- On Sabbaths we learn about Yahweh/how to become like Yahweh; the Priests teach us; Feasts/Sabbaths are forever
- Yahweh will use Yahweh’s Priests/Priesthood to turn the world/universe back to Him
If anyone says: I love Yahweh, and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love Yahweh Whom he has not seen/ For we have this Commandment from Him: That he who loves Yahweh must love his brother also.
(I Yahchanan 4:20-21)