A Recap of Sabbath Services at the Great House of Yahweh…
When we accept Yahweh’s Chosen Branch (listen to and obey), we accept Yahshua Messiah and our Almighty Father Yahweh. (Yahchanan 13:19-20)
Sons of Yisrayl Abel, Deacon Yisrayl Abil and Deacon Abishalom, spoke on practicing Righteousness and the necessity to train by obedience to Yahweh’s Servant, Yisrayl. Our effort and attitude to keeping Yahweh’s Laws is are vital as well as not leaning upon our own understanding. Furthermore, we are to seek the Kingdom of Yahweh first in our lives.
The Great Kohan Yliyah presented the news to include the following: devastating effects of solar flares, earthquakes, explosion at fireworks facility, Berlin terror attack as 18-wheeler crashed through popular market, US and Russia stating they plan to reinforce their nuclear arsenal, US abstains from UN action to condemn Israeli settlement developments, and Russian Ambassador shot in Ankara, Turkey.
The Great Kohan Yisrayl Hawkins spoke in depth on the subject of the four horns of the golden altar. Some of the following points are highlighted:…
• The four-horned golden altar was in existence before the world began as part of Yahweh’s Plan.
• The Prophecies prove themselves true time and time again and are understood here a little and there a little.
• Freedom from bondage means freedom from sin and the curses of sin.
• Four-horned golden altar is represented by the Quartet, in our time period, who worships all Gods and not Yahweh. Yahweh is not a God.
• There was no Salvation until this time of The End. The Last Days’ Work was hidden (sealed) and not revealed until this set time – the time of the Two Witnesses.
• The sacrifices upon the altar show (as Yahshua said) all the blood from Righteous Abel to this time we are living now.
• The animal sacrifices represent the sinner. The horns represent the armies upon the altar of death – the death of millions, shown in Genesis 49. This chapter describes the Last Days. It describes what would befall mankind including the suffering of refugees, millions of aborted babies, war, disease, etc., because mankind rejects Yahweh and Yahweh’s Laws.
Scriptural references include Daniyl 12:4-5; Revelation 9:13, 11:1-3; Mattithyah 12:33-36; Zecharyah 1:2-4, 17-21; Exodus 38:1-2; Leviticus 4:18-22, 25; and Hebrews 10:1, 11.
In Conclusion, Pastor reminds us of his dream and the lot that was given to him. Encouraging us to examine the numbers 17, 28, and 74 and Zecharyah Chapter 6 3, we have opportunity to prepare for Yisrayl’s next sermon.