A Recap of Sabbath Services at The Great House of Yahweh…
Yahweh wants to give us rulership over the Works of His Hands – the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, over the cattle, and every living (creeping) thing that creeps upon the earth.
Sons of Yisrayl Abel, Deacon Yoshiyah spoke on the Last Days’ Witness, Yisrayl, growing up with the daily reading of the bible and Deacon Abishalom spoke about the ten kings of the east who make war with the Lamb.
The Great Deacon Mark M. spoke about Yahweh’s People, via adoption, and the Heavenly Courts. Scriptural references: Daniyl 12:1,4,6-7; Zecharyah 3:1; Hebrews 9:15; Galatians 4:6; Ephesians 1:5; Genesis 1:1-2,26, 4:4,10; Romans 8:15, 20-21; Revelation 5:12-13.
The Great Deacon David K. spoke on receiving and following instruction and learning from Scriptural examples. He also spoke on pride and read quotes from The Books of Yisrayl. Scriptural examples and references: II Kings 4:12,14,25,29,41,43, 5:15-16,20-23,27; Proverbs 6:16-19, 21:2; Deuteronomy 12:8-9; Hebrews 4:1-3,11:24-25; Revelation 11:3-5; Zecharyah 4:2-3,11-14; II Corinthians 6:17; Revelation 18:4; Ecclesiastes 5:1; Psalms 91. Therefore, we look for ways to show our obedience.
The Great Kohan David H. spoke on The House of Yahweh – the Living Stones; how they cry out in the Last Days. He expounded on Yahshua Messiah, Yisrayl, and Yahweh’s People and made comparisons between us…
- How we become living beings
- The composition of the human body
- The breath of life/microorganisms
- The necessity of water, calcium, sodium, potassium, etc.
Adam and Eve broke Yahweh’s Law – they sinned and brought curses to the earth.
- We go through tests/trials in our allotted years of life; we must take the opportunity to prove ourselves worthy for our change before Yahshua returns
- We ought to justify Yahweh/His Plan; we are not in a place to criticize Yahweh, because we are created beings
- We have the opportunity to bring forth fruits befitting repentance
- Those who do not “know” Yahweh will not “know” anything and will return to the dust of the earth
- We can be obedient and become living stones, precious, as Yahshua – the Precious Cornerstone
The wicked will be ashes (dust) under the feet of those who reverence Yahweh
- Those who reverence Yahweh will qualify for Yahweh’s Kingdom and will rejoice greatly
- The wicked will destroy themselves – through wars, disease, etc.
The prophesied donkeys…
- The disciples were tethered to Yahshua
- We are tethered to Yisrayl, and the Last Days’ Established House of Yahweh
- We cry out in these Last Days – rejoicing in Yisrayl, who comes out in the Name of Yahweh
Scriptural references: Hebrews 2:5-8; Genesis 1:26-27, 2:5-7, 3:17,19, 49:10-11; Leviticus 17:13-14; Psalm 30:9, 118:26; Romans 9:19-21; Mattithyah 3:7-9, 21:1-7,23,42-44; I Kepha 2:4-8; Daniyl 8:25; Malakyah 4:1-4; Luke 19:35-40; Ecclesiastes 12:13-14
In Conclusion: We reference Yahweh by keeping Yahweh’s Laws – it is our opportunity.