A Recap of Sabbath Services at the Great House of Yahweh…
On Omer #17 – Looking to Yahshua, the first Who was led and perfected by the Faith, let us run the race set before us, with endurance.
Son of Yisrayl Abel, Deacon Yedidiyah spoke on what it means to “touch not the unclean thing” and “being separate from the world.” Deacon Melchizedek encouraged us to rejoice and endure in The House of Yahweh, reminding us that Yahweh never promised us it would be easy – the tests and trials should not surprise us.
The Great Kohan Benyamin C. spoke on The Book of Yahweh, the restored pure Word of Yahweh (Isayah 34:16, Zephanyah 3:9). The Kohan focused on numbers 1987, 2186, 986, 982, 985, 6779, 727, 717, 1491, 259, 713, 2700, and Scriptures I Yahchanan 5:4; Hebrews 11:1, 8:8-10; Yeremyah 23:29’ Revelation 2:27, 6:2; Psalm 2:9, 31:24; Romans 15:13; Isayah 55:10; Exodus 25:10; Daniyl 8:12.
The Great Kohan Yliyah H. presented the news…
• Pope Francis visits Egypt with message of peace between Christians and Muslims
• Abbas in Egypt prior to his visit with the US President
• Weapons found in Syria with NATO origins
• Tension rising under North Korean missile testing and threats
Our Great Teacher, Yisrayl, spoke about what is taking place in Egypt at this time telling us that this is Prophecy being fulfilled right before our eyes, specifically the ten kings. Isayah 34:16 says to search out The Book of Yahweh and read, but we know that the teaching was cut off until the Savior, Yahshua, began the End Time Work again. Pastor reminds us to keep our studies current, because the time is too short to waste valuable time.
• Religions teach that the Gods created the earth, but Yisrayl tells us that Yahweh was the Only One at Creation, and Yahweh gave this knowledge to the Two Witnesses to bring this fact to the world
• Yisrayl points out how a simple grammar error (deliberate or not) can throw off a teaching. The word “besides” rather than the accurate “beside” leads to the error of Big G (God) or little g (gods)
• The truth is, there are no Gods beside Yahweh – they have no place with Him. Yahweh is not a God
• Sovereign King – possessed of Supreme Power, totally unlimited Knowledge/Power
• Yahweh’s Glory is firmly set – Yahweh lives by His Perfect Laws
• Yisrayl’s teaching is getting “Yahweh in us” to become like Yahweh because Yahweh’s Plan is to set mankind over the Works of His Hands
We must believe, via the Scriptures, that Yisrayl is the One Sent by Yahweh in these Last Days to teach us, guide us to Salvation, Eternal Life, and Ruling Authority in Yahweh’s Kingdom…
Isayah 43:27-28, 44:1-8…
• Adam, Cain, Ham, etc. are examples of our fathers, who sinned; they turned to Gods, and Yahweh dissolved the Levitical Priesthood because they rebelled against Yahweh and His Laws
• The word “formed” (verse 2) – same meaning as shown in Genesis, we are formed from the dust of the ground
• Yahweh formed us to do a job – Yahweh can do this, we have Yahshua as example
Deuteronomy 30:15, 17…
• The House of Yahweh on trial at this time, and obedience is paramount in importance in our lives – be as a little child and be obedient
• If we are drawn away to disobey, then we are submitting ourselves to Gods; if we disobey Yisrayl – we disobey Yahweh and Yahshua
• Our job is to bring the Truth to all nations – no Gods with Yahweh at Creation and there will be no Gods when Yahweh’s Plan comes to completion
• Obedience to Yahweh proves we will not rebel against Yahweh (ever) and the Heavenly Beings, which exist throughout the universe, will know to trust us as they trust Yahweh now
• The bondage of corruption (Yahchanan 8:31-34 shows the bondage is sin)
• The Creation (those living in sin at this time) will be delivered from this corruption by those who obey at this time
In Conclusion: I Yahchanan 3:10, In this the children of Yahweh and the children of the devil are manifest. Whoever does not practice Righteousness is not of Yahweh, and he does not love his brother.