A Recap of Sabbath Services at the Great House of Yahweh…
In keeping the Great Laws of Yahweh, there is great reward. Today’s services refreshed our commitment to work out our own Salvation and reach for the goal – Eternal Life in the Great Kingdom of Yahweh.
Son of Yisrayl Abel, Barzillai, began today’s services on the topic of Yahweh’s Plan. He states that when we keep Yahweh’s Laws, we have Yahweh’s Mark and His Protection. After reading Yahchanan (John) 1:1-3, he reminds us that Yisrayl taught that the Prophecies we see coming to pass, are also part of Yahweh’s Plan. Furthermore, we have all we need to overcome sin, which will allow us to become part of His Plan as well. A clip from 5/23/2015 sermon detailing Pastor’s dream reveals that Yahweh is in full control.
Deacon White Buffalo spoke on what serving others means. Stating that service is much more than serving food and drink, the Deacon gave several examples of those who have taught us the true meaning of servitude.
1) Father Yahweh – Genesis 2:2-3
2) Prophet Samuyl – 1 Samuyl 15:22
3) Prophet Daniyl – Daniyl 1:8
4) Yahshua Messiah – Mattithyah 20:20-28
5) Yisrayl Hawkins and the Peaceful Solution Character Education Program
To serve means to worship and Deuteronomy 30:17 and Romans 6:16 support the facts.
The Great Kohan Levi points out that as we see more and more nations being drawn into wars in the Middle East, we are in the prophesied time known as The End.
With our focus on Yahweh’s intentions for mankind in Genesis 1:26, the Kohan reviews the meaning of rulership and authority over Yahweh’s Creation. Mattithyah 5:43-48 reveals that we have to overcome Christianity in our way of thinking. Psalm 19:7-10 helps us recognize that we have to make ourselves Perfect through Yahweh’s Laws. Acts 3:19 reveals 1) repentance and 2) conversion. If we truly understand the potential for Eternal Life, our lives will be driven to live by Yahweh’s Laws every second of every day.
Kohan Levi made several interesting observations and the following are but a few:
• Our names are in the Lamb’s Book of Life, because it is within us (those called to this Last Days’ Work) to achieve Perfection. Only we can see our names blotted out if we do not overcome sin.
• Yahweh’s Laws are is the power to turn ourselves around from a life of sin to a life of Righteousness. Push aside the sin and keep the Laws!
• We must live a life of following Yahweh’s Laws; therefore, these Laws must become a part of our lifestyle.
• No supplement can offer Eternal Life, only the keeping of Yahweh’s Laws can achieve Yahweh’s Plan for our lives.
The Great Kohan Benyamin rehearsed several previously studied numbers and their meanings. Through various numbers, dates, events, and so forth, the Kohan helps us recognize that Satan has her plan in place and has been working out her goals for many years. The late Malachi Martin’s novels Windswept House and The Keys of This Blood expose the plots of the Catholic Church. Pope Francis’ “super confessors,” commissioned to launch a revolution, is spiritual at its core, but with a political scope.
Ultimately, Satan will not prevail as Prophecy shows because we know one sure thing – Yahweh is in control of everything and His Plan is to give us (mankind) authority over His Creation.
We conclude with Psalm 19:7, the Laws of Yahweh are Perfect, converting the whole person.