· Mankind, inspired by the Gods, cut themselves off from Yahweh and practice sin instead of Righteousness
· Yahweh is bringing us into Unity with Him; our mindset must not be on lusts of the world; focus on bringing forth the peace of Yahweh’s Laws (be a Righteous example); resist everything that the world throws at us – stop/think how to behave according to Yahweh’s Law
· Worldly pride is what we must turn from – the deacon gave several definitions to help us identify
· Recognize the characteristics of a narcissistic – examine ourselves and overcome any tendencies we might have within us
· Make distinctions between humility and pride; humility is a gift from Yahweh; strive to be blameless before Yahweh
· History shows evil priests did not protect the words of Yahweh – instead, they spread lies, deception; Yahweh’s Name was hidden, deliberate efforts to change name to Elohim, Adonai, Lord, etc.
· Yisrayl is End Days’ “writer” to restore the Name of Yahweh; the deacon lists Righteous accomplishments by Yisrayl Hawkins
Due to COVID-19, shipping to some overseas countries has been temporarily suspended. If you have any questions or concerns please email us at email@example.com or follow the link to see if your country is affected https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/international/welcome.htm