A Recap of Sabbath Services at the Great House of Yahweh…
Mosheh said to the people; “Do not fear, for Yahweh has come to test and prove you, so that the reverence for Yahweh will be with you, so that you do not commit sin.” (Exodus 20:20)
On this day… a House of Yahweh Women’s Presentation
1 Kepha 4:12—Beloved, do not be amazed concerning the fiery trial which you must undergo in order to be tested, as though some alien thing were befalling you.
Yaaqob 1:2-4—My brothers, count it all joy when you fall into various temptations; trials, knowing that the testing of your faith develops endurance. And let endurance have its perfect work, that you may become perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
Today’s theme is on our tests and trials and the fact that Yahweh “never promised us a rose garden.”
This is a much-covered topic in The House of Yahweh and Scripture supports the testing of our faith. The following are but a few points and quotes of the day…
• Rejoice through tests and trials, knowing this will not go on forever.
• Yahshua was tested on all points as we are today.
• We have to prove to Yahweh that we are fit for His Kingdom.
• We are worth more than many sparrows to Yahweh. We are comforted by the fact that He (and sometimes we – via bird feeders) take care of the birds.
• Expect testing and be ready for them, set your mind in advance.
• “It’s not going to be easy, but we can do this.”
• Trust that Yahweh will not put more upon us than we can bear.
• “May our words to one another always be to motivate and inspire.”
• Our troubles are not forever. Yahweh’s Laws are forever. Focus. “If it’s not forever, we don’t want it!”
• “May our tests become our testimony.”
• It is hope that keeps us going. Our hope is in Great Father Yahweh and a world where only Righteousness dwells.
• Yahweh wants us to choose life of our own free will.
In conclusion, words from the Apostle Shaul to Timothy: I have fought a Righteous fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the Faith. From here on, there is stored up for me a crown of Righteousness, which Yahshua, the Righteous Judge, will give me at that day, and not to me only, but also to all those who love His appearing. (II Timothy 4:7-8)