A Recap of Sabbath Services at the Great House of Yahweh…
Isayah 59 describes the world today; verse 10 states people would grope in the dark for answers, but the answers are found at The House of Yahweh.
Sons of Yisrayl Abel, Odahyah and Deacon White Buffalo spoke on how to avoid war and the specifics on eating and touching the clean and unclean. Feathers, shells, pearls, and ivory do not contain life’s blood (parasites, bacteria, and viruses); therefore, these items are not considered unclean.
The Great Kohan Benyamin elaborated on the word “craft” from Acts 19:25, which helps us identify the enterprising religions and how even the entertainment industry bases much of their plots, characters, etc. on godworship.
News highlights presented by the Great Kohan Yliyah include…
• The use of chemicals (Naled pesticide) to kill mosquitoes may be more dangerous than the Zika Virus itself
• EpiPen costs skyrocket at $600.00 per two-pack
• Italy earthquake deaths exceed 250
• California wildfires, Louisiana flooding, Indiana tornadoes
• US/Russia tension over Aleppo, Syrian chemical weapon use
• Street heroine tainted with elephant tranquilizers
• Chad seeing ½ million children suffering acute malnutrition
• German citizens told to stockpile basic provisions
• Children suicide bombers age 12 – 14
Picking up on last week’s sermon, Pastor Yisrayl continues his topic on the first sons of Yahweh. They were not unlearned, they were not ignorant, and they did hold offices. They could create/maintain flesh. Yet, they disobeyed Yahweh. Pastor asks, “How do we know that?” They trespassed upon the earth. The earth was created for man.
These original sons are still very much alive. “How do we know that?” Iyyob 1:6 says Yahweh’s sons came to present themselves before Yahweh and Hillyl (Satan) was among them.
Yisrayl further helps us to understand by explaining Ephesians 3:9-11…
• Pastor corrects the words “all men plainly see” to read, “you will plainly see.” Pastor says that those before us did not understand as much as we do in this Last Age.
• The phrase “from the beginning of the ages” shows that the beginning was not when Yahweh created mankind, although He had the Plan to create mankind from the beginning, Yahweh’s first sons mark the beginning.
• The “ages” reflect the different time periods, and the anointing of Yahshua as High Priest over The House of Yahweh is one of those periods of time or age.
Furthermore Ephesians 6:10-12…
• The “principalities” in this verse are part of a subject that Yisrayl has delayed in presenting to us, but Pastor tells us this is the time; we can understand. The principalities are yet another way of identifying the first sons of Yahweh, sons that are still exerting their negative influences upon the earth to this day.
To expound further on news events, Yisrayl points out that Syphilis remains a greater threat to newborns than the Zika Virus does, with gay/bisexual men making up 90% of the cases. Yet they still will not repent.
In Conclusion: Pastor recommends we read the following newsletter, Prophecies You Will Soon See, Then You Will Believe. Click here to read