The House of Yahweh Sabbath Review – 02/27/2016
A Recap of Sabbath Services at the Great House of Yahweh…
Where else but The House of Yahweh would we receive an explanation for Revelation 9:4? It was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, nor any tree – but only those men who do not have the Seal of Yahweh in their foreheads. Prophecy is taught at The Great House of Yahweh, and those who understand say, “Praise Yahweh.”
Sons of Yisrayl Abel covered several interesting topics today.
1) Future Priest Nabayah did a mini-study on the subject of the Two Witnesses. Citing many Scriptures to support his topic, he presented when their work would begin, why their work is necessary, what the world would be like during their prophesied work, proof validating their authority from Yahweh and a description of their work.
2) Deacon Yisrayl Abel stated “Walls Do Not Bring Peace.” Articles and reports speak of the staggering amount of money spent on erecting walls or fences to separate Mexico and the US. However, no efforts will accomplish what the Peaceful Solution Character Education Program could achieve in teaching people to respect others and their property.
3) Deacon Yisrayl David spoke on the “Importance of Following the Pattern of Yahweh that was set in the Beginning.” The Deacon went over details of our baptism vows, as they are vows toward becoming Yahshua’s Bride. On the topic of betrothal and marriage, the true meaning of love separates lawful commitments from the empty commitments we see throughout the world. Divorces, STDs, abortions, and unwanted pregnancies are common problems when Yahweh’s Laws of Righteousness do not govern betrothal and marriage vows.
The Woman Fled into the Wilderness was the title of Great Kohan David’s sermon. Genesis 1:26, Yahchanan 1:1 and Proverbs 6:23 all relate to the Plan of Yahweh; however, Revelation 12:1-6 reveals the overall Plan.
Download the sermon slides by clicking this link: And The Woman Fled into the Wilderness
• The word “moon” from Revelation 12:1 denotes brilliancy, and the Kohan points out that this reflects Yahweh’s beautiful Plan. Furthermore, this brilliancy is something to take to oneself or to prefer. This is what we must choose, and as Deuteronomy 30:19 states, choose life.
• We will see the restoration of Yahweh’s Kingdom. It will occur in our lifetime.
• When sin is at its peak, as the Pope wars against all forms of Holiness, Yahweh says He will keep us (protect us) through these Last Days of trouble.
Revelation 12:7-17 express Prophecies for The House of Yahweh in this time period specifically.
• We know Satan is the great accuser, and the Kohan aptly points out that we should not want to give her anything to accuse us of before Yahweh.
• Although the Prophecies for the time, times, and dividing of times is mentioned in two separate places, we should understand that these two events, although coming together in fulfillment of Prophecy, actually express two events.
• Daniyl’s Prophecy in Daniyl 7:25 and 12:7 follows Satan being cast from heaven and her subsequent efforts to bring destruction through the Middle East Quartet. Her ten-year “short time” frame began October 25, 2001 and ended in October 2011.
• Revelation 12:14 began in the fall of 1991 with the construction of the Last Days’ House of Yahweh taken from the city to the country, which will be complete with the Feast of Passover and Unleavened Bread, 2016.
Revelation 12:16 states that the earth helped the woman, and Kohan David states that there are many examples of that occurring, but he chose to cite the raid upon the Branch Davidians in Waco, TX.
• Yisrayl was given the heads-up that the FBI wanted to descend upon The House of Yahweh, and he was able to invite said group to visit any time they chose and receive full cooperation to assist their work.
• They decided to by-pass The House of Yahweh. The Waco group felt the full impact of their investigation.
Kohan David asks the question, “What will come after Passover, 2016?”
To answer, he referred to Scripture and a previous example with similar parallels to our day and time. In the Book of Exodus, we read how Yahweh made a distinction between the land of Goshen and the surrounding lands. Amazing events took place, and the Kohan believes that Yahweh may choose to repeat those times and make a distinction between the Lands and People of Yahweh from other places on the Earth.
Revelation 9:1 speaks of a star falling from heaven. This star will be the nuclear weapon(s) that will cause smoke/debris which will darken the sun and bring on nuclear winter conditions.
In conclusion, we reiterate Kohan David’s words, which remind us that there is Unity, and Love in The House of Yahweh, and this should always be on our minds and in our hearts.