A Recap of Sabbath Services at the Great House of Yahweh…
There are many tales describing historical events surrounding the destruction of the Second Temple in Yerusalem. Only with Yisrayl Hawkins and a line-upon-line study of the facts can anyone hope to learn the entire truth. Praise Yahweh, we have listened to Yisrayl and are not deceived by mere speculation and guesswork.
Son of Yisrayl Abel, Buffalo Bill explained there are curses when children are not taught properly. From drug abuse, to war deployments, it is obvious that without the correct teaching of Yahweh’s Laws, the consequences (curses) plague humanity in many ways and there is certainly no peace in the world as a result.
Deacon Yahaqob spoke on persecution that will come to those who have the Mark of Yahweh. With a quick rehearsal on the Mark of Yahweh being the keeping of Yahweh’s Sabbaths and Feast Days, the Deacon cited examples from Hebrews 11:23-25, 33-40 to show the persecution endured by men and women who endeavored to keep all of Yahweh’s Laws. However, Mattithyah 5:10 comforts us, which declares the blessings to those who are persecuted for Righteousness sake.
The Great Kohan Benyamin continued on the topic of Liberty. With a mini-history lesson and a comparison of numbers, dates, times, and events he stresses that Yahweh is in control of everything. He also elaborated on a theme revolving around the number 49 and the 7 Sabbaths of years prophesied by the Prophet Daniyl. The Great Gathering also factors into the Kohan’s teachings on this day.
The Great Kohan Yliyah presented a lengthy news clip. The following is a partial list…
• The CDC is now pushing doctors to use painkiller alternatives such as medical marijuana to offset the addictiveness of opioids, which have led to overdoses, and heroine abuse. (The Kohan took a moment to remind us of Pastor’s teaching on the damage marijuana causes the brain.)
• Escalating violence evidenced in presidential rallies, random shootings, and pepper spray on Interstate highway.
• Ongoing Syrian Crisis as Russian troops pull out even though they acknowledge they are prepared to return if need arises.
• An expose on Vatican Banks and Vatican banking practices proves shocking even by today’s standards.
Next, Yisrayl Hawkins reiterated the significance of numbers that Yahweh is showing His House in these Last Days along with the role women (specifically mothers) have played throughout the Scriptures. He gave examples of Mosheh, Yahshua, and his own mother, Maggie.
Our Great Teacher also presented news worthy articles, including…
• Two comets will pass by the earth on Monday (3/21/16), which will be seen in the southern hemisphere. Of particular interest is the emerald green color of these comets and various meanings.
• Six out of seven cancers are directly from infections (STDs) and other cancers are indirectly related to STDs.
• Chlamydia linked to blindness.
• Chlamydia and Herpes linked to diabetes.
Since 1983, Yisrayl has been teaching on the curses that come when Yahweh’s Health Laws are violated and today we see the results of sin. For example: eight million babies born with birth defects annually, should make anyone realize there must be a reason for this horrendous number, turn to Yahweh for answers, and repent of sin.
With the great lengths, the Catholic Church has applied to deception and removing the Holy Writings from the people, Yisrayl points to the fact that it would be next to impossible to find Yahweh at this time without the help from His House and the Last Days’ Witness.
By way of example, Yisrayl draws our attention to the Apostle Shaul (Paul) who had never set foot in Rome, yet was known as a Roman citizen and top Roman soldier. Would we have understood this fact on our own? Moreover, what this fact means as it relates to scriptural/historical events? No, we would not. Therefore, we ought to be thankful and prepare ourselves to share the Great Knowledge we have received.
On that note and in conclusion, Pastor reminds us of all the teaching we have been blessed to accumulate over the years as we sat at the feet of the Greatest Teacher in the world. With that realization, we must strive to be patient with those who are learning. “It takes time to grow spiritually,” says Yisrayl and, as with all things we learn in The House of Yahweh, these are not idle words.